The gridDNA concept is our new and innovative overall solution, where DNA stands for “dynamic network analyser”. It enables the decoding of the DNA of different grid forms and grid configurations. Every electricity grid has its own special characteristics, which are shaped by various external and internal influencing factors. No two grids are alike. The gridDNA concept helps you to better understand your grid and significantly optimise its performance.
LEARN THE TOPOGRAPHY OF YOUR GRID
- Every grid has its own DNA.
- Various factors such as network topography, network size and connected devices influence the network.
- By optimising your grid, you will improve its performance and make it more profitable.
- With gridDNA you decode the DNA of your network and thus unlock its full potential.
- You get to know your grid better by knowing the factors that influence it.
- Combining the measurement with our two complementary measurement tools, ONIS and MoMe, allows for much better data quality.
NETWORK OF THE FUTURE – gridDNA
- Fields of application are on-board power systems of ships, trains or aeroplanes, renewable energy plants, conservative power generation plants, e-mobility, industrial plants and many more.
- The combination of long-term and short-term measurements of our ONIS and MoMe measurement systems offers unbeatable data quality.
- Our experienced team at morEnergy evaluates the data and analyses the DNA code of your grid.
- We offer customised solutions and recommendations for action that fit your ideas and your business.
- Optimise your grid and your business.
- Increase efficiency through more knowledge about your grid!
Discover the possibilities of the gridDNA concept and use its advantages to optimise your grid and advance your business. Our experts at morEnergy are at your disposal with their extensive know-how to help you analyse and optimise your network. Benefit from the unbeatable data quality of our ONIS and MoMe meters and take your network to a new level of efficiency and performance. Contact us today to learn more about the gridDNA concept and get customised solutions for your business.